Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, native american three sisters stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Native American Three Sisters Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Native American Three Sisters Stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have native american three sisters stew using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Native American Three Sisters Stew:
- Get 1 lb winter squash (such as butternut, Hubbard or sweet pumpkin)
- Get 1 medium onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- Get 2 cup canned pinto beans, drained
- Take 2 cup corn ( fresh, canned or frozen
- Get 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- Get 1 packages CuisineMentor native american three sisters stew Gourmet Spice Blend
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
Steps to make Native American Three Sisters Stew:
- Peel and seed squash, and cut into approx 1/2" squares
- Heat oil in pot. Add onions and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped squash, tomatoes, beans, corn, and broth and the package of Native American Three Sisters Stew Spice Blend.
- Stir to blend well.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Gently Simmer until squash is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- If needed add more broth
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste
- Then let stew stand, off of heat for one hour. To let the flavors blend.
- Then reheat, add the cilantro and serve. Enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food native american three sisters stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!