Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, taste of home white bean chicken chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir bean mixture and the remaining whole beans and broth into chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings if desired. Freeze option: Freeze cooled chili in freezer containers.
Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have taste of home white bean chicken chili using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili:
- Prepare 3/4 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cubed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 medium onion, chopped
- Make ready 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 4 oz can green chiles
- Get 2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 2 can white kidney/cannellini beans
- Take 3 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Make ready 1 sour cream
- Make ready 1 fresh cilantro
My sister shared this white bean chicken chili recipe with me. I usually double it and add one extra can of beans, then serve with cheddar biscuits or warmed tortillas. The jalapeno adds just enough heat to notice but not too much for my children. —Kristine Bowles, Albuquerque, New Mexico Directions. Heat the oil in a large soup pot or Dutch oven.
Steps to make Taste of Home White Bean Chicken Chili:
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
- Cook chicken in skillet on medium heat until brown in oil
- Stir in onion, garlic, and green chiles, cook for 2 minutes
- Stir in oregano and cumin, cook for 1 minute
- Transfer to slow cooker
- In small bowl mash 1 can of beans and 1/2 cup of broth
- Add into slow cooker with remaining beans and broth. Cook for 3-3 1/2 hours until chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro if desired.
Stir in the garlic and jalapeño and cook for another minute or two. Stir in the green chiles, cumin, oregano and cayenne pepper. Stir to mix and let it cook for about a minute. Take the chicken broth and one can of the beans and puree in a blender or food processor. Tools used in Making White Bean Chicken Chili.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food taste of home white bean chicken chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!