Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, taco braid. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Braid - Super Lean Ground Beef seasoned with taco seasoning, covered with shredded cheese and tomatoes and wrapped in a braided pizza dough. It's a fun and different way to eat a taco! Whether it's a regular taco, a fish taco recipe, or any type of taco your heart desires.
Taco Braid is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Taco Braid is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco braid using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Braid:
- Prepare 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- Prepare 1 lb. hamburger
- Take 1/2 can refried beans
- Take 1/2 cup salsa
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Optional seasonings: pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder
- Prepare Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy
So the chicken pot pie braid did not make Quinn heal faster or take away Gavin's stomach flu or make me feel less huge or make me feel less of single mom that weekend. It was pretty cool after to have my first viral recipe. But braiding isn't all that hard. And if that's what keeps you from making bread braids, man, you're missing out on a lot of good food.
Instructions to make Taco Braid:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot and stir in salsa.
- Open can of pizza dough and spread completely out on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread center with the refried beans. Once done cut strips along both sides of dough as pictured.
- Top with cooked hamburger.
- Top with cheese.
- Fold the strips together fastening on top of the filling and continue to braid all the way down. It is okay to leave the ends slightly opened as pictured.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, taco sauce, anything you desire!
Pizza dough to me usually means Italian, but this Taco Braid is filled with the flavors of your favorite Mexican cuisine. And about the hair braiding … I nailed it. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is a fun recipe to make with the kids.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taco braid recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!