Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken fried pork loin low carb. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken fried pork loin low carb is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken fried pork loin low carb is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Fresh Ingredients & Easy Recipes From Cook It. Try New Recipes In The Comfort Of Your Home. The breading is gluten free and easy and makes the pork cutlets a nice and crispy.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fried pork loin low carb using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken fried pork loin low carb:
- Take —-breading—-
- Make ready 2 large eggs
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 2/3 cup flax seed meal, I used 100% organic
- Make ready 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take —pork loin—–
- Make ready 2-1/2 pounds pork loin
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Get —frying—-
- Make ready 1 cup vegetable oil
- Take —–sides——
- Take 2 large carrots
- Take 1/2 pound broccoli
- Get 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Prepare —garnish—-
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped parsley
With less than five ingredients, this will be one of the best low carb recipes you've made. Serve with your favorite vegetables like roasted radishes and roasted green beans for a meal that will have the whole family coming back for more and more! Keto Low-Carb Smothered Pork Chops is a quick and easy pan-fried and seared recipe that uses either boneless or bone-in pork loin chops. This classic, southern dish is made using a cast-iron skillet to produce breaded chops with brown gravy.
Instructions to make Chicken fried pork loin low carb:
- Trim and slice the pork loin. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Beat the eggs and set into a bowl.
- Add the pork to the eggs and coat all the pork. Leave in bowl.
- Mix the cheese and flax seed meal.
- Dip the egg coated pork into the flax meal mixture, coat all parts of the pork.
- Set into hot oil and fry 3 minutes per side.
- Turn and cook till the pork is done.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb any excessive oil.
- When pork is done drain the drippings except a 1/4 cup. Heat and chop carrots then add.
- Add broccoli and season the vegetables, cover and simmer.
- Stirring occasionally and cover till the are at your desired tenderness.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
The traditional, glazed meal has been transformed into a keto-friendly dish. You can also bake or grill the pork chops, and throw in mushrooms if you wish! Place each piece, cut side down, on a piece of plastic wrap. Sprinkle with a few drops of water and cover with another piece of plastic wrap. More low carb recipes you'll love: Mushroom & Spinach Cauliflower Rice Broccoli Fried Rice Low Carb Cheeseburger Salad.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fried pork loin low carb recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!