Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, persian potato samosa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today, I am sharing my mom's favorite Samosa Recipe which is Homemade but, truly restaurant style. The cooked potatoes are sauteed in oil and butter with spices, then tossed with peas and cilantro. If you're a fellow samosa lover, please see samosa pie and super-easy shortcut samosas.
Persian Potato samosa is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Persian Potato samosa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have persian potato samosa using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Persian Potato samosa:
- Prepare Filo pastry
- Take 2 cooked boiled potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- Prepare Small bunch of parsley
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get Salt – red chili powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp. flour
- Get Butter
- Take Oil for frying
Samosas are typically little deep fried pockets Cuisine Indian. Keyword Sweet Potato Samosa Stuffed Potatoes. Samosa Recipe-Traditional Potato Samosa Recipe-How to make Samosa. Making traditional samosa at home is not as difficult as we all think.
Instructions to make Persian Potato samosa:
- Finely chop parsley. Heat the oil in a pan. Add chopped potatoes, parsley, turmeric, season with salt and chili. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Mix 2 tbsp.flour with 2-3 tbsp. water and set aside.
- Brush melted butter on a sheet of filo pastry.
- Put one full spoon of potato mixture on filo pastry and roll it. Do not overfill because will be difficult to roll up.
- Then, apply flour glue on two ends of rolled filo and fold it upn, and seal two ends properly. Repeat with remaining of ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry rolled pastries until golden brown. Drain on paper towel to get rid of extra oil.
- Serve this tasty crunchy samosa with pickled jalapeno.
Potato Samosas recipe: Hot, crispy wrappers filled with spicy potato. Ready to dip in tangy INSTRUCTIONS. Cook potatoes and cut in one inch pieces. Splutter mustard and cumin seeds in oil. Samosa is the quintessential Indian snack and one of the most popular street foods in the country.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food persian potato samosa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!