Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, california rolls with cured ham. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
California Rolls with Cured Ham is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. California Rolls with Cured Ham is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook california rolls with cured ham using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls with Cured Ham:
- Prepare 150 grams Sushi Rice
- Get 1 entire sheet Nori (dried seaweed sheet)
- Get 1/4 Avocado
- Get 1/6 Cucumber
- Make ready 3 short sticks Imitation crab sticks
- Prepare 1 block Salmon (for sashimi)
- Make ready 2 pieces Chicken nuggets
- Prepare 1 dash Daikon radish sprouts
- Prepare 1 dash Mayonnaise
- Get 50 grams Cured ham
Instructions to make California Rolls with Cured Ham:
- Cut and prepare the ingredients.
- Spread 150 g of sushi rice evenly onto the sheet of dried seaweed.
- Place the cured ham over Step 2.
- Place a plastic wrap on top of Step 3 and flip it over. Have the seaweed side facing up.
- Spread mayonnaise on the lower half of the nori. Place daikon radish sprouts, cucumbers, salmon, chicken nuggets, imitation crab, and avocado on top of the mayonnaise.
- Roll with a sushi mat. Start at the edge closet to you. (Be careful not to wrap the plastic wrap inside together.)
- After you've rolled it once, use the sushi mat again to tightly shape the roll.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Leave the plastic wrap on the roll while cutting and remove the wrap just before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food california rolls with cured ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!