Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco stuffed avocado's. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Stuffed Avocado's is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Taco Stuffed Avocado's is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These avocados are loaded up with the BEST taco meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and a dollop of sour cream. Reviews for: Photos of Taco Stuffed Avocados. Taco Stuffed Avocados. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco stuffed avocado's using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Stuffed Avocado's:
- Prepare 4 large ripe avocado's
- Take 1 lb hamburger
- Prepare 1 packet your favorite taco seasoning
- Make ready 3/4 cup water
- Take Olive oil
- Take to taste salt
- Get to taste pepper
- Prepare to taste garlic powder
- Prepare to taste worchestire sauce
- Take 1 small onion chopped
- Make ready 1-2 sweet tomatoes
- Prepare Cilantro
- Take Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese
- Take Sour Cream
- Prepare Crumbled bacon
These taco stuffed avocados are packed with all of the good. Vegetarian tacos often mean substituting ground beef, or chicken, for loads of highly processed vegetarian "meat" items which can also be very expensive. These delicious Taco Stuffed Avocados are great for a quick lunch or even as an appetizer. Whatever you choose to use them for, they are sure to be a HUGE HIT!
Instructions to make Taco Stuffed Avocado's:
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down.
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!
These low-carb Taco Stuffed Avocado boats hold well and can also be served at a party. The avocado browns prety slowly, because it is covered in stuffing. Creamy avocados are used instead of shells for these weeknight beef tacos with chipotle flavored And because I'm like so many you with plenty of "stuff" on my proverbial plate, I kept one goal in mind. This is a sponsored post in partnership with Forward Influence on behalf of Avocados From Mexico. I received compensation, but all opinions are my own.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food taco stuffed avocado's recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!