Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sesame crusted seared ahi tuna salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sesame crusted seared ahi tuna salad using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna Salad:
- Take salad
- Take 4 cup black and white sesame seeds
- Take 4 each ahi tuna steaks
- Make ready 1/2 head nappa cabbage
- Make ready 2 bags Cole slaw mix
- Make ready 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- Take 2 each avocados
- Make ready 1 each English cucumber
- Get ponzu dressing
- Make ready 3 tbsp ginger grated
- Get 2 cup Light soy Sauce
- Get 4 tbsp sugar
- Get 2 tbsp kosher salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp Siracha hot sauce
- Get 1/2 cup mirin
- Make ready 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup sesame oil
Instructions to make Sesame Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna Salad:
- Make the dressing first just mix all the ingredients together and then add the oil slowly while whisking to combine let sit to marinate 15 min at least
- Now coat the tuna steaks with the sesame seeds set back into the fridge to let sit while you put the salad part together
- Julienne the nappa cabbage and mix it with the bags of Cole slaw mix cut cucumber into thin slices at a bias and slice the avocados nice and thin
- Now sear off the tuna to med rare like 3 minutes a side in a fry pan with a little bit of oil
- If dressing separated just whisk it and it will come back together then toss the dressing with the cabbage to your preference
- Put a nice mound of the salad in the middle of the plate slice the tuna and place around then the cucumbers top with avocado and carrots.
- Save the left over dressing in a container it holds for just about 2 weeks or longer in fridge
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sesame crusted seared ahi tuna salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!