Hey everybody, this time we gives you creamy cajun red beans recipes of dishes that are easy to understand. We will share with you the recipes that you are on the lookout for. I’ve made it many occasions and it’s so delicious that you guys will love it.
Creamy Cajun Red Beans is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Cajun Red Beans is something that I have loved my whole life.
Mix it with the drained Red Beans. While simmering, add the ham hocks into the saucepan. Pour the red beans stew on top of the rice.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have creamy cajun red beans using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cajun Red Beans:
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready 1 lb dry small red beans (not kidney)
- Get 1 lb smoked sausage
- Get 1 lb smoked ham
- Make ready 2 green bell peppers
- Make ready 1 large onion
- Take 4 stalks celery
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- Make ready Water
- Get 1 Tblsp garlic powder
- Get 1 Tblsp Cajun seasoning
- Take 1 tsp thyme
- Take 4 bay leaves
- Get 1 tsp fresh parsely
- Prepare Few dashes of Worcestershire
- Get Pinch sugar
- Get Cooked rice (your choice)
- Take Green onions chopped
Add the peppers, celery, onion and garlic on top of the sausage and stir to combine. Next add the butter and stir till melted. Red Beans and Rice is a dish that needs a special place in your go-to recipe box. It's Monday in Louisiana…you know what that means!
Steps to make Creamy Cajun Red Beans:
- Sort out and soak the red beans the night before
- Cut up all your meats and veggies and start browning the sausage in a pot with just a bit of olive oil
- Add the peppers, celery, onion and garlic on top of the sausage and stir to combine. Next add the butter and stir till melted
- Add the ham and keep stirring
- Add the red beans and enough water just to cover everything and bring to a boil
- Then add the garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, thyme, 4 bay leaves, pinch of sugar and Worcestershire
- After an hour add fresh parsely
- Cook for 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours on LO barely a simmer stirring occasionally and mashing some beans on the side of the pot for more creaminess (do this towards the end) It makes a paste
- Serve over rice and garnish with the green onions on top 😋😋😋 this time I used yellow rice but use any kind you like ENJOY 😊
Creamy red beans and rice are on the stove and filling Southern homes with insanely delicious aromas! It's a tradition here, ya know? My good friend, Chasidy, saved me a google search and detailed the reason why the whole red beans on a Monday thing came about. But, it's too long to type. Add beans, water, and bay leaf.
Above is the way to prepare dinner creamy cajun red beans, very straightforward to make. Do the cooking phases appropriately, chill out and use your heart then your cooking shall be scrumptious. There are a lot of recipes that you may try from this website, please discover what you need. Should you like this recipe please share it with your folks. Completely happy cooking.