Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mums tomato pasta soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. Enjoy this family-favourite tomato soup with carrots, celery and pasta for a lighter supper.
Mums tomato pasta soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mums tomato pasta soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mums tomato pasta soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mums tomato pasta soup:
- Take 2 410 gram tins of crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 3 or more cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 brown onion, diced
- Get 2 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1 carrot halved and thinly sliced
- Take 3/4 cup chopped celery
- Prepare 125 grams bowtie pasta
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 3 tbsp chopped basil
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
A classic and creamy soup with filling pasta - a family favourite that kids love! You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such Out comes the onion and the sauce is ready to be spooned over pasta. We use the same three ingredients in this tomato soup. Add soup, tomatoes, water and pasta.
Instructions to make Mums tomato pasta soup:
- In a large pot fry onion and garlic in a drizzle of olive oil
- Add tins of tomatoes and sugar
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 10 mins stirring occasionally
- Stir in stock, vegetables, salt and pepper
- Add pasta once vegetables have softened; 20-25 mins
- Once pasta has cooked add basil and ladel into bowls
I subbed the soup with a can of no sodium tomato sauce and added some hot chili flakes and freshly ground pepper. We both thoroughly enjoyed this soup! Italian tomato pasta soup is filled with hearty ground beef, sausage, mushrooms and escarole. It's the perfect bowl of comfort for the colder months ahead. It's crazy to me how within the span of days we can go from needing the air conditioning on at night to being tempted to turn the heat on in New York.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mums tomato pasta soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!